Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Hello October Rocktober and a Gift From My Studio.



Today is the first day of October, which makes me think Rocktober!  Probably every radio station calls it Rocktober.  At least ours used to.  (I haven't turned on the radio yet today.)  Anyway, I have tickets to see the Moody Blues today!


Dichroic pendant blue bubble texture on black
Since I probably shouldn't post a pic of the Moody Blues due
to copyright issues, here is a Moody Blue Pendant!
So in celebration of my good mood, I am offering a free gift with a purchase from my shop.  Today only, you will receive a $5 gift certificate free with every purchase, not including gift certificates or handmade components.  So that's almost everything!  Use the code "BGD1" at checkout.

If you know me, you know I don't do this often.  Here is the link if you'd like to shop:  www.shanghaitai.com

Enjoy Rocktober!  I know I will.

No comments:

Post a Comment