Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Top 10 List, Week Ending 12/10/16


Ok, I don't know if anyone noticed or not, but it occurred to me today that I totally forgot to do the Top 10 list yesterday.  So, better late than never I guess, here it is:


  1. SILVER
  2. BLUE
  3. CHARM
  4. PEARL (TIED FOR 4TH)
  5. GREEN (TIED FOR 4TH)
  6. GLASS (TIED FOR 4TH)
  7. TURQUOISE (TIED FOR 4TH)
  8. GOLD (TIED FOR 4TH)
  9. FLOWER (TIED FOR 9TH)
  10. WHITE (TIED FOR 9TH)
  11. BLACK (TIED FOR 9TH)
  12. FROG (TIED FOR 9TH)
Noticeably absent this week is "STERLING" which came in at #13.  The weirdest word that I didn't include was "FOOTBALL", which was tied for 4th with all the others.

Now go make some awesome jewelry!


Disclaimer:  My sample involves tweets pertaining to handmade necklaces, earrings, bracelets and rings.  So if your jewelry does not fit in to one of those categories, it is not included.

No comments:

Post a Comment