Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Top 10, Week Ending 9/2/16

You may have been wondering where my top 10 list was on Friday.  I was getting ready for a show, but I also decided it would be a good idea to switch this to Monday.  (Tuesday this week because of the holiday.)  That way when I have info for the week ending on Friday, I can get all of the Friday info included.  
If you have been following these, you know that I am still refining my data collection process.  This week I have greatly expanded the data, and in doing so, I believe I have just the handmade.  Hopefully it will get us more meaningful results.

Here goes:





TOP 10 HANDMADE JEWELRY TERMS ON TWITTER FOR THE WEEK ENDING 9/2/2016


  1. SILVER
  2. STERLING
  3. QUARTZ
  4. BLUE
  5. GREEN 
  6. PINK
  7. TURQUOISE
  8. JEWEL
  9. GOLD
  10. BEAD

Here are the usual disclaimers:  This is not scientific, and it is overwhelmingly handmade with a little bit of vintage. Happy creating!  

No comments:

Post a Comment