Search This Blog

Sunday, November 18, 2012

Positively Posh Pastels







This post is a little late.  I went out of town and had my laptop with me.  Unfortunately, I couldn't remember how to sign in to my blog.  (Sad, but true!)  Now that I am home, I have my password saved on my desktop, so time to blog away!

Recently I got tired of all the fall color collections and decided to mix it up a little with some pastels instead.  Here are a few more pieces that should have been in my Positively Posh Pastels Collection if I only had a little more room.  Oh, by the way, I should add here that I took the liberty of enhancing a few of these photos.  Hope no one minds. ;)  These pieces are all by members of the Jewelry Creators Unite In Numbers Guild on Artfire:

I love the flash of color in this one.  You normally think of pastels for summer, but doesn't this one look Christmas-y?
Lavender Roses in Crystal Dangle Earrings

This is one earring of a pair, with tiny lavender roses inside the large crystal.  These earrings are by Crescent Moon Creations.

What great texture this bracelet has:
Citrine Gemstone Nugget White Freshwater Pearl Bracelet, Yellow 8 Inch

This is a citrine and cultured freshwater pearl nugget bracelet by Diane's Dangles.

For those of you who make your own jewelry, here is a handmade polymer clay cane from Blue Morning Expressions.   This can be made into beads, pendants, earrings.... You are only limited by your imagination!
--30000--3672_product_828270224.jpg


The angle on this next shot is so awesome I just want to reach out and touch these big fat beads, don't you?

This is called "Three Gemstone Bracelet" on memory wire, and you can find it at Jewelry by BeaJae.  The three gemstones are Ching Hai jade, rose quartz and lavender beads.

This next one I like because it is very unusual:


This is Freshwater Pearl and Feldspar Necklace by Tammy of Unique Designs by Tammy.  I love the color combination, and I also like how the contrast between the delicate groupings of pearls and Swarovski crystals and the long feldspar beads.  

Finally, my blog wouldn't be complete without a little bit of shameless self promotion!  The following bracelet I actually made for a previous blog a few months ago about color schemes:


Cotton candy butterfly bracelet AFPOUNCE

This Cotton Candy bracelet is all pastel and, with the exception of the little yellow accent beads, all translucent.  

If you'd like to see the "Positively Posh Pastels" collection you can find it here:

http://www.artfire.com/modules.php?name=collections&op=details&cid=38978





No comments:

Post a Comment