Search This Blog

Sunday, September 30, 2012

A Bevy of Bracelets

Today I am featuring several handmade bracelets from the artisans of the Jewelry Creators Unite In Numbers guild on Artfire.   

First up is a lovely little lucite number from Kath's Elegant Accessories featuring purple and blue flowers with green leaves:

Silver Charm Bracelet with Lucite Flowers

I love the bright colors of lucite.  I also have some of these pretty lucite flowers and leaves, so you may be seeing some of these little beauties in my studio soon.

This next bracelet by Copperrein is sooooo cute!!  and so happy:

Glass and Brass Swirl Bracelet by CRG

The artist made these orange and yellow lampwork beads.  I don't know about you, but I couldn't possibly be depressed if I was wearing something so cute!

I always love the metal work, and aspire to get good at it some day. Here is a copper and leather bracelet by AuNaturale Jewelry:

OOAK Copper tree of life bracelet

The artist has painstakingly sawed the tree of life motif out of the copper sheet.  What a beautiful piece.  I hope someday I have that much patience.  (I don't currently.)

If you love bright colors as much as I do, you'll love this next bracelet:

Chakra Rainbow Chainmaille Bracelet  Framed with Light

This is the "Chakra Rainbow Chainmaille Bracelet Framed With Light" by Meant 2B Cherished.  This bracelet is made out of annodized aluminum jump rings.  Another work requiring a lot of patience, but what a great result.  

This bracelet is called "Make a Splash" by Catherine of Shadow Dog Designs:

Turquoise Sea Sediment Jasper Mother of Pearl Bracelet Handmade Unique

Don't you just love the look of semi-precious stones?   These stones are sea sediment jasper and they have been paired with mother of pearl beads.  

Last but not least is my wire-wrapped gemstone bracelet:


This bracelet features yellow turquoise (also known as Chinese Turquoise) with large gold freshwater pearls.  I wire-wrapped it with 14K gold filled wire.  

These bracelets and more were all included in my latest Artfire collection, titled A Bevy of Bracelets, which you can see by clicking here.  Hope you enjoyed it.


2 comments:

  1. Thanks for including my lucite charm bracelet in your blog. Sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A bevy of beautiful bracelets indeed! Thank you, Roxanne, for including my bracelet. Peace and joy . . . Catherine (And sorry I'm late making a comment - email problems)

    ReplyDelete